Sunday 20 April 2014

My polyvore!

POLYVORE

Nickname: Dorenearmani 

"I love fashion, luxury, lifestyle of rich and famous, but in reality I'm am just a simple guy."

I've started creating my polyvore blog two years ago, when I started to love fashion. I love creating sets with a touch of high fashion and mixing with the street style. My favorite brands on polyvore and in real life are; Balmain, Burberry, Louis Vuitton and Versace. You will see the most of things in my sets from those designers. But also you will found something, that isn't that expensive as those brands. Please tell me what do you think about my polyvore account? I will be very happy if you will leave comment and give me some advices how to improve myself. Thanks.

My polyvore account: http://dorenearmani.polyvore.com/

 


 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment